Wizz Air to Launch Sofia-Malm? Route - Report
The low-cost Wizz Air company, which operates a number of flights from Bulgaria, is about to launch a new service from the capital Sofia to Sweden’s Malm? in May 2014, according to Bulgarian media.
Dnevnik.bg informs that the route will operate two times per week – on Thursday and Friday.
Copenhagen-bound passengers are also expected to use the new service.
Meanwhile, Wizz Air has announced its one day September Seat Sale slashing 20% off fares on all routes and flights on bookings made on September 4. The 20% discount applies on fares including taxes, non optional charges, and one small cabin bag, but excluding booking fee. The discount is valid for new bookings only.
- » Sunny Beach 2nd Cheapest Destination for UK Tourists
- » Ryanair's Sofia Flights Moved to Terminal 2 as of Monday
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Expects 40% Rise in Russian Tourists in 2017
- » Bulgaria Set to Record 8-Million Tourist Mark
- » Burgas Airport to Reopen on Saturday
- » Bulgaria Enables Online Purchase of Train Tickets