Wizz Air to Launch Sofia-Malmö Route - Report
The low-cost Wizz Air company, which operates a number of flights from Bulgaria, is about to launch a new service from the capital Sofia to Sweden’s Malmö in May 2014, according to Bulgarian media.
Dnevnik.bg informs that the route will operate two times per week – on Thursday and Friday.
Copenhagen-bound passengers are also expected to use the new service.
Meanwhile, Wizz Air has announced its one day September Seat Sale slashing 20% off fares on all routes and flights on bookings made on September 4. The 20% discount applies on fares including taxes, non optional charges, and one small cabin bag, but excluding booking fee. The discount is valid for new bookings only.
- » Bulgaria Says BSEC Countries Need to Offer Joint Products to Boost Tourist Flow
- » Bulgaria's Northern Black Sea Coast Expects 5-7 % Rise in Tourist Numbers
- » 500 Officials to Conduct Inspections Along Bulgaria's Northern Black Sea Coast
- » Coordination Centre to Ensure Safety of Tourists at Bulgaria’s Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Gets Balkan Person of Year Prize in Montenegro
- » Air France Cancels Flights on Paris-Sofia Route on Sunday