Wizz Air to Launch Sofia-Malmö Route - Report
The low-cost Wizz Air company, which operates a number of flights from Bulgaria, is about to launch a new service from the capital Sofia to Sweden’s Malmö in May 2014, according to Bulgarian media.
Dnevnik.bg informs that the route will operate two times per week – on Thursday and Friday.
Copenhagen-bound passengers are also expected to use the new service.
Meanwhile, Wizz Air has announced its one day September Seat Sale slashing 20% off fares on all routes and flights on bookings made on September 4. The 20% discount applies on fares including taxes, non optional charges, and one small cabin bag, but excluding booking fee. The discount is valid for new bookings only.
- » Number of Tourists To Grow by 30% for Summer 2017
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Biggest Growth in Tourist Overnights for 2016
- » New Sofia Public Transport 3-Day Tourist Pass Valid As Of October 1
- » Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
- » Sofia Attracts Over 500,000 Tourists So Far in 2016
- » Pensioners Account For 6% of Tourism Proceeds in Bulgaria