Wizz Air to Launch Sofia-Malmö Route - Report
The low-cost Wizz Air company, which operates a number of flights from Bulgaria, is about to launch a new service from the capital Sofia to Sweden’s Malmö in May 2014, according to Bulgarian media.
Dnevnik.bg informs that the route will operate two times per week – on Thursday and Friday.
Copenhagen-bound passengers are also expected to use the new service.
Meanwhile, Wizz Air has announced its one day September Seat Sale slashing 20% off fares on all routes and flights on bookings made on September 4. The 20% discount applies on fares including taxes, non optional charges, and one small cabin bag, but excluding booking fee. The discount is valid for new bookings only.
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015
- » More Bulgarians Went on Business Trips, Holidays Abroad in January
- » It's Bohemian: Bulgaria's Plovdiv is Among World's Most Attractive Cities
- » Positive Results Noted for Bulgarian Tourism after PR Campaign
- » Bulgaria Expects 3-4% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015 Summer Season
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Attract Asian Tourists with Joint Product