Wizz Air to Launch Sofia-Malmö Route - Report
The low-cost Wizz Air company, which operates a number of flights from Bulgaria, is about to launch a new service from the capital Sofia to Sweden’s Malmö in May 2014, according to Bulgarian media.
Dnevnik.bg informs that the route will operate two times per week – on Thursday and Friday.
Copenhagen-bound passengers are also expected to use the new service.
Meanwhile, Wizz Air has announced its one day September Seat Sale slashing 20% off fares on all routes and flights on bookings made on September 4. The 20% discount applies on fares including taxes, non optional charges, and one small cabin bag, but excluding booking fee. The discount is valid for new bookings only.
- » Tourists at Sunny Beach Complain of Tow Truck Blackmail
- » Morocco Seeks Options for Charter Flights to Bulgaria
- » Undercover Taxmen in Swimsuits Patrol Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Boasts 33% Higher Hotel Revenues in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach – Cheapest EU Tourist Destination for Brits
- » Tourist Season Not Affected by Floods – Branimir Botev