Bulgarian Woman Dies in San Diego Bicycle Accident
A 21-year-old Bulgarian woman has died in hospital several hours after being hit and critically injured in San Diego.
The victim was identified as Stela Hristova, 21, who was visiting family in San Diego.
Hristova was riding her bike without a helmet headed southbound in the middle of the traffic lane about 3:30 am Sunday in the 2500 block of Ingraham Street on Vacation Island, CNS informs. The driver of a sedan swerved when he saw her, but not in time, and struck her.
She was taken to a nearby hospital where she died at 2:05 pm from injuries she sustained in the collision.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA