Bulgarian Woman Dies in San Diego Bicycle Accident
A 21-year-old Bulgarian woman has died in hospital several hours after being hit and critically injured in San Diego.
The victim was identified as Stela Hristova, 21, who was visiting family in San Diego.
Hristova was riding her bike without a helmet headed southbound in the middle of the traffic lane about 3:30 am Sunday in the 2500 block of Ingraham Street on Vacation Island, CNS informs. The driver of a sedan swerved when he saw her, but not in time, and struck her.
She was taken to a nearby hospital where she died at 2:05 pm from injuries she sustained in the collision.
- » Bulgaria’s Transport Minister Orders Inquiry into Suspected Diesel Theft at State Railways
- » Bulgarian Authorities 'Arrested Varna-Based Criminal Gang'
- » Bulgarian, Pakistan Citizens Arrested for Helping Foreign Nationals Stay in Bulgaria Illegally
- » Bulgarian Court Rules to Extradite Paris Terror Suspect to France
- » Russian Mobster with Fake Bulgarian Passport Arrested in Vienna
- » 15 Bulgarian Border Policemen Suspected of Human Trafficking