Bulgarian Woman Dies in San Diego Bicycle Accident
A 21-year-old Bulgarian woman has died in hospital several hours after being hit and critically injured in San Diego.
The victim was identified as Stela Hristova, 21, who was visiting family in San Diego.
Hristova was riding her bike without a helmet headed southbound in the middle of the traffic lane about 3:30 am Sunday in the 2500 block of Ingraham Street on Vacation Island, CNS informs. The driver of a sedan swerved when he saw her, but not in time, and struck her.
She was taken to a nearby hospital where she died at 2:05 pm from injuries she sustained in the collision.
- » New Armed Robbery Taped in Sofia, Released on Facebook
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize Estimated BGN 15 M Worth of Smuggled Anabolic Steroids
- » Police Dismantle Criminal Group Stealing Luxury Cars in Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv Appellate Court Upholds Detention of Imam Accused of Preaching Radical Islam
- » Bulgarian Police Busts Group of VAT Fraudsters
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 2.7 kg Cocaine from Venezuelan Citizen