Bulgarian Woman Dies in San Diego Bicycle Accident
A 21-year-old Bulgarian woman has died in hospital several hours after being hit and critically injured in San Diego.
The victim was identified as Stela Hristova, 21, who was visiting family in San Diego.
Hristova was riding her bike without a helmet headed southbound in the middle of the traffic lane about 3:30 am Sunday in the 2500 block of Ingraham Street on Vacation Island, CNS informs. The driver of a sedan swerved when he saw her, but not in time, and struck her.
She was taken to a nearby hospital where she died at 2:05 pm from injuries she sustained in the collision.
- » Shooting at Bus in Sofia Breaks Windows, Nobody Hurt
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Spy Chief Faces New Embezzlement Charges
- » Bulgaria's DefMin Formally Indicted over Abuse of Office
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Removing Plovdiv Mayor
- » Five Bulgarian Customs Officers to Remain in Custody
- » Bulgaria's IntMin 'Has No Info' on Int'l People Smuggling Ring Busted by Turkey