Bulgaria Govt Names 2 New Deputy Ministers
Bulgaria's Socialist-led government of Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski has appointed two new deputy ministers in charge of investment planning and education respectively.
Borislav Angelov has been appointed Deputy Minister of Investment Planning and Ivan Krastev - Deputy Minister of Science and Education, the government's press office announced.
Borislav Angelov headed several trade companies dealing with import and export of goods, and Bulgaria's office for commercial and economic relations with Brussels. Last, he was a member of the board of directors at two enterprises.
Ivan Krastev has two Master degrees – in International Relations and Finances.
He has worked for long years in Bulgarian Social Ministry at different posts in the General Directorate “European Funds, international programs and projects”.
Prior to being named deputy minister Krastev headed for two years the “European funds and international programs “ directorate within Bulgaria’s Employment Agency.
- » Bulgaria to Lift Bank Secrect in Conflict of Interest Cases
- » Bulgarian PM Predicts Economic Growth in 2014
- » Bulgarian MPs OK Party Subsidy Cut by BGN 1
- » Ex MP of Bulgaria's GERB Vows Independence, Not to Join Socialists
- » Socialist MP: Bulgaria's Parliament Won't Complete 4-Year Term
- » 50 Sign Founding Declaration of New Bulgarian 'Pomak' Party