Foreign Ministry Launches Emergency Hotline for Bulgarians Abroad
Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry has launched Sunday an emergency hotline for Bulgarians abroad to assist them if they are in distress or at places where there is crisis and conflict.
The line is now open 24 hours. Operators at the Ministry's Emergency Situation Center will take the calls placed through the following numbers: 02 948 30 08; 02 971 28 44, and 02 870 41 57.
Bulgarians in need can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above information can be found on the official pages of the Foreign Ministry and diplomatic missions across the globe.
The goal of the new hotline is to eliminate interruptions in the process of providing assistance quickly and effectively and to be able to act swiftly upon reports of mass crises involving Bulgarians abroad.
The Foreign Ministry reminds the hotline is only to be used by those needing assistance abroad, and not to request information as they have already received a number of such calls.
- » Bulgarian President: Never Has the World Been So United in Mourning
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Mandela Left Mark on Humanity
- » Bulgaria Reiterates Support for Kosovo's EU Entry Bid
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Boost Parliamentary Cooperation over Schengen
- » Ukraine Embassy in Sofia Declines Comments on Pro-EU Protest
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Receives Refugee Aid from Slovakia