106 Illegal Immigrants Detained at Bulgarian-Turkish Border, 79 Syrians
A total of 106 illegal immigrants have been detected at the Bulgarian-Turkish “green” border over the last 24 hours, announced from the press center of Bulgarian Interior Ministry.
Those included a total of 79 Syrian nationals.
13 people were from Somalia, 8 from Mali and 6 from Iran.
The groups of illegal immigrants consisted of 55 men, 15 women and 36 children.
Nationals of full age have been temporary detained by officials of Border Directorate of the Bulgarian village of Elhovo, while mothers and the children were accommodated in special facilities.
- » Czech Police Hit on Bulgarian Mobsters - Report
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 11 Y Jail in Romania for Espionage
- » Syrian Attacker of Bulgarian Shopkeeper Charged