Bulgaria's Ludogorets to Face PSV Eindhoven in Europa League
Bulgarian champions Ludogorets will be playing together with Dutch PSV Eindhoven, Croatian Dinamo Zagreb and Ukrainian Chornomorets Odessa in Europa League's Group 2.
This was determined Friday, after the lots for this year's edition of the tournament were drawn.
Ludogorets were defeated by Switzerland's Basel at the playoffs for the Champions League and won a spot for Europa League.
For last year, PSV Eindhoven holds the second place in the Nederlands football championship, and were runners up for the cup too.
Dinamo Zagreb are Croatia's champions, while Chornomorets Odessa are runners up for the football cup of Ukraine.
- » Bulgaria’s Pulev to Face American Joey Abell
- » World Cup 2014 Groups Drawn
- » Bulgaria's Pulev Opponent Pulls Out of Upcoming Fight
- » Russia's Zenit Latest in Line for Bulgarian Youngster
- » Fulham Coach Praises Bulgaria's Berbatov, Rules out Transfer Rumors
- » Berbatov to Seek Fulham Exit in January - Report