Turkish Gastarbeiters' Return Blocks Bulgaria-Serbia Border
Traffic at the Bulgarian-Serbian border checkpoint at the village of Kalotina has come to a halt due to the seasonal return of Turkish gastarbeiters heading to Western Europe.
Cars, buses and trucks departing from Bulgaria and heading for Serbia will suffer serious delays in their schedules due to the traffic tangle.
The massive traffic jam was stretching for nearly 30 kilometers on Friday afternoon.
Bulgarian Border Police officials advise citizens to choose those routes to Serbia which go through the border check points at Bulgarian villages of Bregovo, Vryshka chuka and Strezmirovtzi .
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Honors St Anna
- » Bulgarian Composer Dobrinka Tabakova Nominated for Grammy Awards 2014
- » Only 20% of Bulgarian Roma Have Jobs – Study
- » 62% of Bulgarians against Accepting More Refugees – Poll
- » Protesting Bulgarian Students with 'College Day' Action
- » Bulgarian Students Celebrate 'College Day'