Confirmed: Mainz 05 to Sign Bulgarian Starlet Nedelev
German club Mainz 05 has secured the signing of Botev Plovdiv's 20-year-old winger Todor Nedelev for an undisclosed fee, it was announced on Friday.
Nedelev, who is considered to be one of Bulgarian football's brightest talents, is to sign a three-and-a-half-year deal with the German team.
The youngster will move Mainz 05 in January. A number of European clubs, including Tottenham, Red Bull Salzburg and Arsenal, were recently said to be interested in signing Nedelev.
The Bulgaria international scored 9 goals and registered 12 assist in Bulgaria’s top flight last season. He started this season on fire scoring 5 goals in 6 league games and 3 goals in 5 Europa League qualifiers.
- » Russia’s Zenit Latest in Line for Bulgarian Youngster
- » Fulham Coach Praises Bulgaria’s Berbatov, Rules out Transfer Rumors
- » Berbatov to Seek Fulham Exit in January - Report
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Makes It to ATP's Hottest Shots of 2013
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Says It is His Turn Now
- » Bulgaria's Ivelin Popov Close to Zenit Deal - Report