Bulgarian Casualties in Deadly Chain Crash in Hungary
Three people were killed and 33 were injured in a chain crash on the highway near the Hungarian capital Budapest.
Casualties include Bulgarian, Romanian, Serbian and Turkish citizens, police said.
The nationality of the victims was not immediately clear.
The chain crash involved a truck, three vans and five cars.
The accident occurred 25 kilometers southeast of the Hungarian capital, on the busy M5 motorway, which connects Central and Eastern Europe.
Eighteen of the victims are seriously injured, and six of them are in critical condition.
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Honors St Anna
- » Bulgarian Composer Dobrinka Tabakova Nominated for Grammy Awards 2014
- » Only 20% of Bulgarian Roma Have Jobs – Study
- » 62% of Bulgarians against Accepting More Refugees – Poll
- » Protesting Bulgarian Students with 'College Day' Action
- » Bulgarian Students Celebrate 'College Day'