Bulgarian President Condemns Syrian Chemical Strike
Bulgaria's president has deplored the use of chemical weapons on August 21 in Syria in an official statement in Bulgarian northern town of Shabla.
“Usage of chemical weapon is unacceptable in any aspect ”, stated Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev who was attending a joint military practice between Serbian and Bulgarian forces in the airbase near the town of Shabla.
Bulgarian president stated that the international community must condemn the usage of poisonous gas in the Arab country which killed thousands of Syrian civilians.
- » Bulgaria's GERB Suffers 2nd 'Renegade' Loss
- » Bulgaria to Lift Bank Secrect in Conflict of Interest Cases
- » Bulgarian PM Predicts Economic Growth in 2014
- » Bulgarian MPs OK Party Subsidy Cut by BGN 1
- » Ex MP of Bulgaria's GERB Vows Independence, Not to Join Socialists
- » Socialist MP: Bulgaria's Parliament Won't Complete 4-Year Term