Bulgarian Govt Appoints New Chair of Road Infrastructure Agency
Stefan Chaikov has been appointed as the new chair of the managing body of Bulgaria's Road Infrastructure Agency,
Chaikov was presented to media Tuesday by Regional Development Minister Desislava Terzieva, who pointed out that the official has experience in the road infrastructure business.
"I reckon that he is acquainted with what is happening in the sector," Terzieva said.
She noted that the agency has to work very intensively ahead of the upcoming winter season.
Chaikov said the agency will adopt a strategy for the country's road infrastructure development by 2020.
- » Bulgaria's Exports to EU Up 9% Y/Y in Jan-Sept 2013
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes State Budget 2014
- » Bulgaria's Construction Production Index Up 0.5% M/M in Oct 2013
- » Bulgarian Socialists Breaking Belene NPP Promise, Says Ex-IM
- » Nearly 1000 Firms in Bulgaria Delayed Salaries in 2013
- » Bulgarian MPs Mull Tax on All Types of Electricity Producers