Bulgarian Smuggling 1.5kg of Cocaine Nabbed in Moscow
A Bulgarian national carrying over a kilo and a half of cocaine has been detained at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport, Russian police announced on Tuesday.
The man, aged 61, had hidden in his luggage 1531grams of cocaine. He has admitted that the suitcase and the personal belongings inside it are his own.
The man was passing through Moscow on his way from Punta Cana to Turkey's biggest city of Istanbul.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Computers Hacked by China - Report
- » Sofia Court to Review 'Cocaine King' Extradition to Romania
- » Czech Police Hit on Bulgarian Mobsters - Report
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating