Thompson: Small Odds for Bulgarian Pulev's Win over Klitschko
American veteran Tony Tompson has described as slim the chances of Bulgarian professional boxer Kubrat Pulev to beat the Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko when facing for the title in the next match.
“The chances of Pulev are not good. If he has been beaten by someone as slow as me, I cannot imagine what is going to happen when he faces Vlad. But still, you never know.”, said Thompson after being outpointed by the Bulgarian.
Kubrat Pulev defeated Thompson on Saturday night at the eliminator game for IBF world heavyweight final.
Pulev thus joined Wladimir Klitschko as the only fighter to beat Thompson over the last decade.
- » Bulgaria’s Pulev to Face American Joey Abell
- » World Cup 2014 Groups Drawn
- » Bulgaria's Pulev Opponent Pulls Out of Upcoming Fight
- » Russia's Zenit Latest in Line for Bulgarian Youngster
- » Fulham Coach Praises Bulgaria's Berbatov, Rules out Transfer Rumors
- » Berbatov to Seek Fulham Exit in January - Report