Bulgaria’s Varna Locals Triumph as 2013 Beach Volley Champs
Citizens of Bulgarian coastal city of Varna Mario Kutzarov and Ivan Tzvetanov proved to be the best team at the seventh Beach Volley competition for amateurs in summer 2013.
The pair from Varna was crowned with the AquaLife Cup 2013 after winning the final match held in the northern Black Sea town of Kranevo. Kutzarov and Tzvetanov triumphed 2:0 (21:12, 21:13) in a face-off with Georgi Randev and Boris Stoilov.
Ivaylo Kirchev and Aleksandar Nikolov, both from Varna too, grabbed the bronze medals.
“We are extremely pleased because the matches were interesting, the game was good and mostly, because the players and the fans had fun”, representatives of the Volley Mania Fan league commented.
The seventh beach volleyball tournament was the last one of the Beach Volley Mania 2013 championships, which have been taking place since June 1 in several Bulgarian towns – Kozloduy, Kranevo and the capital Sofia.
- » Three ex-European Champions Among Possible Ludogorets Opponents
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Finish Europa Group Undefeated
- » Don King to Attend Bulgaria's Pulev Match
- » Bulgaria's Lukoil Akademik Exit Eurocup
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Arrive in Zagreb to Face Dinamo
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Stars on the Market - Report