Bulgarian Boxer Arrested in Spain for Battery
Spanish police in the island of Majorca have arrested a professional Bulgarian boxer on suspicions of battery.
The news was reported by the Bulgarian Focus agency, citing the Russia ITAR-TASS.
The incident happened in a bar in the island resort.
According to the police, the Bulgarian national and three German tourists entered into an altercation there. In the conflict, the Bulgarian strongly punched one of the Germans in the face. The latter was hospitalized with facial bruises and four missing teeth.
The name of the Bulgarian citizen has not been revealed. It is only known that he is 28-years-old and is a professional boxer. He also has a previous criminal record.
Police work on the case continues.
- » Czech Police Hit on Bulgarian Mobsters - Report
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 11 Y Jail in Romania for Espionage
- » Syrian Attacker of Bulgarian Shopkeeper Charged