Bulgaria's Macho Ex PM Joins Facebook, Twitter, Late but Happy
Bulgaria’s former prime minister Boyko Borisov has finally decided to hop on board the Facebook and Twitter train.
Borisov, known best for his earthy, macho style, is about to join the social media sites next week and post regularly for his thousands of fans and foes to see his opinion on particular issues.
"The sites provide immediate connection with everyone at no costs, which is not the case with traditional media,” Borisov told reporters on Friday.
He has vowed to accept invitations by anyone, who wants to be his friend in the social media.
"It's important for me to read what critics say too,” he said.
- » Bulgaria to Lift Bank Secrect in Conflict of Interest Cases
- » Bulgarian PM Predicts Economic Growth in 2014
- » Bulgarian MPs OK Party Subsidy Cut by BGN 1
- » Ex MP of Bulgaria's GERB Vows Independence, Not to Join Socialists
- » Socialist MP: Bulgaria's Parliament Won't Complete 4-Year Term
- » 50 Sign Founding Declaration of New Bulgarian 'Pomak' Party