Bulgarian Sea Hotels Now Offer 15% Discount
Hotels in two main districts of Bulgarian Black Sea Resort "Sunny Beach" will drop their prices after Friday, according to the resort's Owners Alliance.
Prices of hotels located in the "Sunny Beach's" zones "East" and "West," near the city of Burgas, will drop by 10 to 15 percent, said representatives of the Alliance.
The reason for the new lower prices is the arrival of the slower tourist season at the end of the summer, the so-called interim season in Bulgaria.
After September 5, hotel prices will get even lower, dropping by another 10 %, vowed the hotel owners.
The hotels in Sunny Beach are almost fully booked until the end of the period.
More than 410 000 tourists, among whom greater numbers of Russian, German, Scandinavian, Polish and Hungarian nationals, are recorded to have chosen Bulgaria's "Sunny Beach" for their holidays in 2013, according to data of the hotel owners.
270 000 more tourists are expected to come in September.
Most of the hotels in "Sunny Beach" Black Sea resort will stay open until October 10, 2013.
- » Ski Resorts Most Popular New Year's Destination for Bulgarians
- » Bansko Ski Slopes Open Partially Friday
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Up 8.9% Oct 2013 Y/Y
- » Bulgaria to Cooperate with Balkan States to Attract Chinese Tourists
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Performs Way above Int'l Average - Deputy Min
- » Environment Inspectors Uncover Violations at Top Bulgarian Ski Resort