HSV, Red Bull Salzburg Said to Join Race for Bulgaria's Nedelev
Hamburger SV and Red Bull Salzburg have become the latest teams to be linked with highly-rated Bulgarian youngster Todor Nedelev, according to reports.
Bulgarian news websites report that the Austrian club is willing to pay EUR 3 M for the 20-year-old winger.
Hamburger's interest in the Bulgarian is "serious," according to Blitz.bg.
Another German club, Greuther Furth, is also said to be interested in buying Botev Plovdiv's hot prospect - but its chances are slim.
Earlier this week, Botev officials confirmed that Tottenham Hotspur is willing to sign the player.
Tottenham are likely to pay nearly EUR 6 M for Nedelev, who is considered to be one of the brightest talents of Bulgarian football.
- » Bulgaria’s Pulev to Face American Joey Abell
- » World Cup 2014 Groups Drawn
- » Bulgaria's Pulev Opponent Pulls Out of Upcoming Fight
- » Russia's Zenit Latest in Line for Bulgarian Youngster
- » Fulham Coach Praises Bulgaria's Berbatov, Rules out Transfer Rumors
- » Berbatov to Seek Fulham Exit in January - Report