Ship Goes Aflame in Bulgaria's Burgas Port
A fire has started in ship traveling under the flag of Togo docked at the Burgas Port on the Bulgarian Black Sea.
The fire has started in the ships cabins and has caused no injuries, as confirmed by Bulgarian maritime authorities.
The ship is staffed by a crew consisting of sailors from Syria, Egypt and India.
There is still no information regarding what caused the fire, but the ship's captain said that the cause might have been an electric spark.
- » Only 20% of Bulgarian Roma Have Jobs – Study
- » 62% of Bulgarians against Accepting More Refugees – Poll
- » Protesting Bulgarian Students with 'College Day' Action
- » Bulgarian Students Celebrate 'College Day'
- » 3 Injured in Bulgarian Refugee Shelter Riot
- » Bulgaria's Interior Admits about Unrest at Refugee Center on Nov 30