Bulgaria Customs Agency Head Officially Released from Duty
Gen Vanyo Tanov has been officially released from the position of director of Bulgaria's Customs Agency.
Tanov was dismissed by an order of Bulgarian Minister of Finance Petar Chobanov, the customs director's superior.
Deputy director Borislav Borisov will act as the Customs Agency's new head until the election of a new permanent director.
A week ago, Tanov was hospitalized in a serious condition and was released Wednesday, after an improvement.
- » Parliamentary Control Canceled over Bulgaria's Budget 2014
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Ups Security Agency Budget to BGN 112 M
- » Bulgaria's MPs Approve Budget 2014 Framework, Hope to Boost Growth
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Threefold Decrease of Gambling Tax
- » Bulgarian MPs to Vote on Budget 2014 after Long, Fruitless Debates
- » Bulgarian MPs Postpone Budget Vote