New Deputy Education Minister to Be Appointed in Bulgaria
A new Deputy Minister of Education is to be appointed in Bulgaria by August 26, Education Minister Aneliya Klisarova said Wednesday.
The new deputy-minister of Education, whose name has not been announced yet, will be a well – experienced person, Klisarova said at a press conference.
“He is a person with rich experience who is going to make it”, said the minister.
Responding to questions regarding discharges made on political grounds in the Ministry of Science and Education, Klisarova assured that such have not - and will not - be made.
Klisarova’s new deputy will be in charge of the new EU-financed Operational Program for science and education in the new programming period (2014-2020) and of the EU finances planned for education.
The main goal of the new operational program is the achievement of smart growth by increasing the quality of scientific research and education.
- » Streamlining Education, Business Among Bulgaria’s Priorities
- » Bulgarian Students with Higher Academic Scores Since 2009
- » Over 40% of Students in Bulgaria Study Law, Administration, Economics
- » Private Universities in Bulgaria to Receive State Subsidies as of 2014
- » Sofia University Marks 125th Anniversary, Honors Patron
- » Bulgaria Plans to Double Education, Research Spending by 2020