Bulgaria's Dimitrov Says Happy in Relationship with Sharapova
Bulgaria's rising tennis star Grigor Dimitrov has told Vogue that he is happy in his relationship with prominent Russian player Maria Sharapova.
The American fashion magazine has published in its September issue an interview with the 22-year-old Bulgarian, bTV informs.
“To say that our relationship is going normal won’t be enough. Everything between us goes perfectly well, though both Maria and I don’t want to talk about our personal life in public.”, said in the interview Dimitrov, stressing how much better he performs when his loved one is nearby.
The Vogue magazine even placed Grigor and Maria among the best sports couples in the world, following Olympic Alpine skier Lindsey Vonn with golf titan Tiger Woods , and North Irish golfer Rory McIlroy with the Danish tennis champ Caroline Wozniacki.
Sharing about himself, Dimitrov says he has recently increased interest in retro cars and fashion.
The talented Bulgarian tennis player starting dating Sharapova earlier in the year, and there has been plenty of coverage of the pair off-court.
- » ABBA Consider Live Reunion - Agnetha Faltskog
- » Sharapova Tweets Joy of Bulgarian Dimitrov's Title
- » Sharapova’s Agent Denies Pregnancy Rumours, Slams Media
- » Sharapova's Rumoured Pregnancy Makes Headlines in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Fitness Icon Wins World Title in Competition
- » Miss Bulgaria 2013: Miss Georgia Great Friend, to Visit Me Soon