Kingsbury Co Acquires McDonald's Operator in Bulgaria
Bulgaria’s anti-monopoly watchdog has given the green light to Kingsbury Corporation plans to buy Dutch-based Sunfoods Holding, development licensee of McDonald's brand in the Balkan country.
The Commission for Protection of Competition said its analysis shows that the acquisition will not affect the Bulgarian fast food market.
Last year Sunfoods Bulgaria reported sales revenues BGN 69.9 million, while its profit stood at BGN 3.47 million. The Bulgarian subsidiary has 1216 employees, has been operating for nineteen years and manages 36 outlets as a franchisee.
- » Nearly 1000 Firms in Bulgaria Delayed Salaries in 2013
- » Bulgarian MPs Mull Tax on All Types of Electricity Producers
- » Construction of Zinc Plant in Bulgaria's Kardzhali to Start in 2014
- » Bulgaria Mulls Setting Up Agency to Restrict Land Use by Foreigners
- » Ski Resorts Most Popular New Year's Destination for Bulgarians
- » Ordinance to Curb Construction Public Procurement Appeals in Bulgaria