Crash Kills 3 Just Before Opening of New Hwy Junction in Bulgaria
A chain crash between a heavy trucks and passenger cars at the Yana Station near Bulgarian capital Sofia has left at least three persons killed and five others injured.
Monday a new junction is to be opened at Yana that will link the Hemus Highway to the Sofia Ringroad and Botevgradsko Shosse Blvd.
The junction is supposed to ease traffic, which now has to wade through the Dolni Bogrov and Gorni Bogrov districts.
The section near the Bogrovs and the Yana station is one of a high concentration of traffic accidents.
- » Refugees, Their Bulgarian Friends Become 'Human of Year' 2013
- » Bulgarian Nationalist Chief Stirs Fresh 'Lavish Life' Scandal
- » Bulgarian University People Protest by Building 'Book Wall'
- » Russian Businessmen to Turn Sofia Mall into Orthodox Christianity Museum - Report
- » Ennio Morricone to Delight Sofia Audience
- » Attack on Bulgaria's Dogan Makes AFP Pics of Year