11 Injured, 1 in Coma after Sofia Blast
One person is in coma after an explosion went off, probably caused by a pressurized gas bottle, at a Chinese restaurant in Bulgarian capital Sofia.
At least 11 people, including 4 foreign citizens, have been injured during the incident which tore off part of the building's facade.
The 35-year-old Bulgarian man in coma sustained heavy head injuries and is hospitalized in Sofia's Pirogov emergency hospital.
At least 5 other of the injured have also been hospitalized.
- » 2013 First Group of Bulgarian Researches Sets Off for Antarctica
- » Bulgarian Statesmen Honor Hanukkah
- » Bulgarian Students with Higher Academic Scores Since 2009
- » UNHCR: Bulgaria Needs to Do More for Refugees
- » Europe to Tackle Inequality with Minimum Income Policy
- » Bulgarian Protesters Join Ukrainans in Fight against 'Bloodthirsty Monster'