Slow Customs Work Clogs again Bulgarian-Turkish Border
A heavy congestion at the Kapitan Andreevo – Kapukule checkpoint on the Bulgarian-Turkish border is reported once again Sunday afternoon.
A 4-kilometer-long truck line has formed at Kapakule border crossing on the Turkish side, with 150 trucks waiting to enter Bulgaria.
The delay is attributed as usual to slow Customs work on the Bulgarian side due to repair works at the Bulgarian border checkpoint Kapitan Andreevo. It is expected that it will take until Monday to clear the line.
- » Bulgaria's Govt to Review 7 Ski Tourism Development Projects
- » Bulgaria’s 2012 GDP per Capita Ranks Last in EU
- » Bugaria's Constitutional Court to Review Renewable Energy Fee
- » Westinghouse Set to Boost Bulgaria's Growth - CEO
- » Bulgaria, Westinghouse Ink Deal on Kozloduy NPP
- » European Commission to Lead South Stream Talks with Russia