Bulgaria's State Railway Co Names New Heads of Passenger, Cargo Units
The Board of Directors of the state-owned Holding Bulgarian State Railways BDZ EAD, has approved changes to the management of its passenger and freight transport units, according to a media statement of the company.
The new head of BDZ Passenger Services EOOD is Dimitar Dimitrov, while the new director of BDZ Freight Services EOOD is Georgi Drumev.
The managerial staff changes were made due to the worsened financial results and the deterioration of the quality of service at the two firms, according to the press office of parent company BDZ Holding EAD, as cited by Btv.
The newly-appointed directors have extensive experience in the sphere of rail transport and are well acquainted with the specificity of work and the problems at the companies, according to BDZ Holding EAD.
- » Sofia Airport Terminal 2 Expansion Put Into Operation
- » Bulgarian PM Presented with BBLF's Business Ethics Standard
- » Bulgaria PM: Current Govt Not to Blame for South Stream Issues
- » Retail Trade in Bulgaria Up 6.9% Y/Y in Oct 2013
- » Bulgaria's Exports to EU Up 9% Y/Y in Jan-Sept 2013
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes State Budget 2014