Bulgarian Border Police Detain over 30 Illegal Immigrants
Bulgarian border authorities from the Regional Border Police Directorate in Elhovo have detained 27 illegal immigrants who had successfully crossed the Turkish-Bulgarian border, announced the press center of the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior on Friday.
Around 3 a.m. on Friday morning, 7 more illegal immigrants were busted near Lesovo - a Bulgarian village, located close to the Turkish border, reported the county’s Interior Ministry.
17 men and women without IDs, who proclaimed themselves Syrian citizens and 10 children, were caught the previous day near the Bulgarian village of Vylcha polyna in the district of Elhovo.
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna
- » Two Professors at University of Food Technologies Arrested For Racketeering