Bulgarian Border Police Detain over 30 Illegal Immigrants
Bulgarian border authorities from the Regional Border Police Directorate in Elhovo have detained 27 illegal immigrants who had successfully crossed the Turkish-Bulgarian border, announced the press center of the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior on Friday.
Around 3 a.m. on Friday morning, 7 more illegal immigrants were busted near Lesovo - a Bulgarian village, located close to the Turkish border, reported the county’s Interior Ministry.
17 men and women without IDs, who proclaimed themselves Syrian citizens and 10 children, were caught the previous day near the Bulgarian village of Vylcha polyna in the district of Elhovo.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA