Bolivia Too Grants Asylum to Snowden
Bolivia has joined Venezuela and Nicaragua in granting political asylum to former CIA agent officer Edward Snowden.
This has been officially confirmed by Bolivian President Evo Morales Saturday, reports RIA Novosti.
Earlier Nicaragua also stated it is ready to welcome the renegade CIA officer.
Snowden is wanted for disclosing classified information and has spent two weeks now in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport, waiting for an asylum invitation to be issued.
- » Russian Aid Convoy Enters Ukraine Despite Protests (Updated)
- » Russian Humanitarian Convoy Enters Ukraine
- » Islamic State 'Holding Up to 20 Westerners' Hostage
- » Turkey’s Ruling Party Names Foreign Minister Davutoglu as New PM
- » Ukrainian President Likely to Dissolve Parliament Next Week
- » US Admits Secret Mission Failed to Free James Foley