Bolivia Too Grants Asylum to Snowden
Bolivia has joined Venezuela and Nicaragua in granting political asylum to former CIA agent officer Edward Snowden.
This has been officially confirmed by Bolivian President Evo Morales Saturday, reports RIA Novosti.
Earlier Nicaragua also stated it is ready to welcome the renegade CIA officer.
Snowden is wanted for disclosing classified information and has spent two weeks now in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport, waiting for an asylum invitation to be issued.
- » US Calls for Greek Reforms as Athens Nears Energy Deal with Russia
- » Over 10,000 African Migrants Fled to Italy This Week
- » Kosovo FM to Attend Belgrade Conference, Risks Being Arrested
- » Julian Assange to Be Interrogated by Swedish Prosecutors in London
- » UN Calls for Immediate Ceasefire in Yemen as Special Adviser Resigns
- » Another Ukrainian Journalist Found Dead, Murder Suspected