Bolivia Too Grants Asylum to Snowden
Bolivia has joined Venezuela and Nicaragua in granting political asylum to former CIA agent officer Edward Snowden.
This has been officially confirmed by Bolivian President Evo Morales Saturday, reports RIA Novosti.
Earlier Nicaragua also stated it is ready to welcome the renegade CIA officer.
Snowden is wanted for disclosing classified information and has spent two weeks now in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport, waiting for an asylum invitation to be issued.
- » Turkey Formally Opens Incirlik Air Base for Coalition Strikes on IS
- » Iraq Considers Turkish Airstrikes on PKK as Violation of Country's Sovereignty
- » Suspected Sabotage in Turkey Stops Oil Flow in Pipeline from Iraq
- » Turkey Conducts New Airstrikes on Suspected PKK Targets
- » Ukraine Adds Gerard Depardieu to 5-Year Blacklist
- » NATO Backs Turkey’s Fight Against ‘Terrorism’