Bolivia Too Grants Asylum to Snowden
Bolivia has joined Venezuela and Nicaragua in granting political asylum to former CIA agent officer Edward Snowden.
This has been officially confirmed by Bolivian President Evo Morales Saturday, reports RIA Novosti.
Earlier Nicaragua also stated it is ready to welcome the renegade CIA officer.
Snowden is wanted for disclosing classified information and has spent two weeks now in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport, waiting for an asylum invitation to be issued.
- » Putin Warns Russians Internet Is 'CIA Project'
- » Kosovo Extends EULEX Mission, Creates War Crimes Court
- » Serbian Parliament 'Complete', Govt to Be Announced Saturday
- » Deaths Reported in Ukraine's Slaviansk Operation
- » No Breakthrough in US-Japan Trade Deal
- » Afghan Hospital Guard Kills 3 American Medics