Bolivia Too Grants Asylum to Snowden
Bolivia has joined Venezuela and Nicaragua in granting political asylum to former CIA agent officer Edward Snowden.
This has been officially confirmed by Bolivian President Evo Morales Saturday, reports RIA Novosti.
Earlier Nicaragua also stated it is ready to welcome the renegade CIA officer.
Snowden is wanted for disclosing classified information and has spent two weeks now in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport, waiting for an asylum invitation to be issued.
- » Slovakia Calls Emergency EU Meeting After Walloon Support for CETA
- » Turkey's Military Operation in Syria To Concentrate on Raqqa
- » Think-Tank Distances Itself from Investigation into EU's Georgieva
- » Belgium Agrees to EU-Canada Trade Deal
- » No Reports of Injured Bulgarians in Italy Quakes - Ambassador
- » Greek Money 'Boosts Bulgarian, Romanian Banks'