Bolivia Too Grants Asylum to Snowden
Bolivia has joined Venezuela and Nicaragua in granting political asylum to former CIA agent officer Edward Snowden.
This has been officially confirmed by Bolivian President Evo Morales Saturday, reports RIA Novosti.
Earlier Nicaragua also stated it is ready to welcome the renegade CIA officer.
Snowden is wanted for disclosing classified information and has spent two weeks now in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport, waiting for an asylum invitation to be issued.
- » Turkey's Erdogan Wondering about Russian Action in Syria
- » Eastern Ukraine to Postpone Local Elections for Next Year
- » Migrants 'Part of Bargaining, Hybrid War'- EU's Tusk
- » Angela Merkel’s Popularity Drops amidst Migrant Influx to Germany
- » Close to 400,000 Migrants Have Entered Greece by Sea since Start-2015 - UNHCR
- » Russia, U.S. Military Discuss Safety of Air Crews Operating in Syria