Bolivia Too Grants Asylum to Snowden
Bolivia has joined Venezuela and Nicaragua in granting political asylum to former CIA agent officer Edward Snowden.
This has been officially confirmed by Bolivian President Evo Morales Saturday, reports RIA Novosti.
Earlier Nicaragua also stated it is ready to welcome the renegade CIA officer.
Snowden is wanted for disclosing classified information and has spent two weeks now in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport, waiting for an asylum invitation to be issued.
- » Turkey Formally Ratifies Turkish Stream Pipeline Deal with Russia
- » Italy's PM Steps Down after Referendum Defeat
- » Far-Right Candidate Concedes Defeat in Austria's Presidential Election
- » High Voting Activity in Italy's Referendum
- » Turkey, Russia To Trade With Each Other In Their Own Currencies
- » Austrians To Vote for President