Bolivia Too Grants Asylum to Snowden
Bolivia has joined Venezuela and Nicaragua in granting political asylum to former CIA agent officer Edward Snowden.
This has been officially confirmed by Bolivian President Evo Morales Saturday, reports RIA Novosti.
Earlier Nicaragua also stated it is ready to welcome the renegade CIA officer.
Snowden is wanted for disclosing classified information and has spent two weeks now in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport, waiting for an asylum invitation to be issued.
- » EC Proposes Measures to Improve E-Commerce, Increase Customer Trust
- » Eurogroup Agrees to Release Next Tranche of Greek Bailout
- » Leader of Turkey's Ruling Party Announces New Cabinet
- » Greece Begins Relocation of Migrants from Idomeni Refugee Camp
- » Former Green Leader Achieves Narrow Victory in Austria's Presidential Election
- » New AKP Leader Binali Yildirim Working to Form Turkey’s New Government