Bolivia Too Grants Asylum to Snowden
Bolivia has joined Venezuela and Nicaragua in granting political asylum to former CIA agent officer Edward Snowden.
This has been officially confirmed by Bolivian President Evo Morales Saturday, reports RIA Novosti.
Earlier Nicaragua also stated it is ready to welcome the renegade CIA officer.
Snowden is wanted for disclosing classified information and has spent two weeks now in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport, waiting for an asylum invitation to be issued.
- » NATO Urges Macedonia to Form Govt
- » Macedonia's SDSM Poised to Get Govt Mandate after Deal with Albanians
- » Thousands Stage Pro-Govt Rally in Southern Romania
- » Germany Not To Allow Erdogan's Meeting for Referendum on Constitutional Amendments
- » European MPs To Call On EC To Reinstate Visa Regime for US Citizens
- » 136 Turkish Diplomats Request Asylum in Germany