Bolivia Too Grants Asylum to Snowden
Bolivia has joined Venezuela and Nicaragua in granting political asylum to former CIA agent officer Edward Snowden.
This has been officially confirmed by Bolivian President Evo Morales Saturday, reports RIA Novosti.
Earlier Nicaragua also stated it is ready to welcome the renegade CIA officer.
Snowden is wanted for disclosing classified information and has spent two weeks now in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport, waiting for an asylum invitation to be issued.
- » The MEPs Saved the Döner Kebabs
- » In Greece, Refugees Moved from the Islands to the Mainland
- » Protests in Argentina Against Globalization
- » Kim Jong-un: I will Make North Korea the Most Powerful Nuclear and Military State in the World
- » Kurz Close to Forming New Austrian Right-Wing Government
- » Beijing Made Serious Warning Against a US Military Presence in Taiwan