Bolivia Too Grants Asylum to Snowden
Bolivia has joined Venezuela and Nicaragua in granting political asylum to former CIA agent officer Edward Snowden.
This has been officially confirmed by Bolivian President Evo Morales Saturday, reports RIA Novosti.
Earlier Nicaragua also stated it is ready to welcome the renegade CIA officer.
Snowden is wanted for disclosing classified information and has spent two weeks now in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport, waiting for an asylum invitation to be issued.
- » Merkel Calls For Agreements on Migrants With Tunisia, Egypt
- » Turkish Security Services Draft New List of 20,000 Suspected Gulen Supporters
- » EU To Distribute Debit Cards To Refugees in Turkey
- » Bosnian Serbs Overwhelmingly Vote to Keep Banned Statehood Day
- » Bulgaria Reluctant to Send Joint Patrols with Serbia on Turkish Border
- » Macedonia's Gruevski 'Using anti-Bulgarian Acts' to Win Elections' - MEP