Bolivia Too Grants Asylum to Snowden
Bolivia has joined Venezuela and Nicaragua in granting political asylum to former CIA agent officer Edward Snowden.
This has been officially confirmed by Bolivian President Evo Morales Saturday, reports RIA Novosti.
Earlier Nicaragua also stated it is ready to welcome the renegade CIA officer.
Snowden is wanted for disclosing classified information and has spent two weeks now in the transit zone of Moscow's Sheremetyevo International Airport, waiting for an asylum invitation to be issued.
- » CNN: Wounded Veteran Receives First Penis and Scrotum Transplant
- » Huge Amount of Drugs and Explosives were Stored in Rio de Janeiro Airport
- » Finland Ends Experiment with Universal Basic Income
- » Russian Chairwoman Against the Expansion of NATO in Europe
- » WASP-104b: Scientists Discover 'Hot Jupiters', Darkest Planet Ever!
- » Federica Moghereini: The EU Grants an Additional € 3 Billion to Turkey For Refugees