Dutch Teen Dies in Bulgaria Resort Balcony Fall
A 18-year-old Dutch man has died after falling from a Bulgarian hotel balcony, the latest in a series of tragic accidents in the coastal resort of Sunny Beach this summer.
The accident occurred an hour after midnight on July 1.
On the fatal night, U.R., a Dutch tourist, who arrived in the resort on June 29, was celebrating his birthday at the hotel he was staying with a group of friends - "Zornitsa".
The young man fell from the fourth floor balcony and died upon the spot.
Last month a 19-year-old British man died after falling from a Bulgarian hotel balcony at the Sunny Beach resort.
Shaun Liam Davies, from Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, went to get the cash after a night out at the resort on the Black Sea on Saturday night.
His three friends later found his body below the 10th floor balcony.
Meanwhile a 22-year-old German, who apparently fell from a Bulgarian hotel balcony after binge drinking with friends, suffered grave injuries and his life is still in danger.
The British embassy in the Bulgarian capital Sofia recently launched a special information and prevention campaign called Holiday Hangover.
The campaign was started after three British tourists died last year after falling from balconies.
- » Bulgaria Displays Ancient Treasures In Cooperation With Other European Countries
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May