17 Illegal Migrants from Syria, Palestine Detained in Bulgaria
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 17 migrants who tried to illegally cross the country's border with Turkey.
The migrants are aged 17-30 and have no identity documents on them.
According to their own statements, they originate from Syria and Palestine.
They have been directed to the temporary detention centers in Svilengrad and Elhovo.
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future
- » Huge Tree Falls on Car in Sofia
- » Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH
- » Harry Potter's Birthplace in Lavenham Listed for Sale for Almost £1m
- » 10th Edition of the Festival of Folklore Costumes Begins in Zheravna
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski