17 Illegal Migrants from Syria, Palestine Detained in Bulgaria
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 17 migrants who tried to illegally cross the country's border with Turkey.
The migrants are aged 17-30 and have no identity documents on them.
According to their own statements, they originate from Syria and Palestine.
They have been directed to the temporary detention centers in Svilengrad and Elhovo.
- » The Kindergartens in Varna Offer Free Training in all Kinds of Sports
- » Delays in Distributing Food to Socially Disadvantaged People
- » Incident with Bulgaria's Only "Spartan"
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Made an Emergency Landing in Australia
- » The Pope Urged for Hospitality Towards Immigrants