17 Illegal Migrants from Syria, Palestine Detained in Bulgaria
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 17 migrants who tried to illegally cross the country's border with Turkey.
The migrants are aged 17-30 and have no identity documents on them.
According to their own statements, they originate from Syria and Palestine.
They have been directed to the temporary detention centers in Svilengrad and Elhovo.
- » Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday Morning
- » Orthodox Bulgaria Celebrates Annunciation
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time
- » Urban Saints - an Exhibition by Stefan Vasilev
- » Embassy Of Azerbaijan Celebrates Spring with Music Concert Held at The Central Military Club
- » Economist Intelligence Unit: Singapore Most Expensive City Worldwide