17 Illegal Migrants from Syria, Palestine Detained in Bulgaria
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 17 migrants who tried to illegally cross the country's border with Turkey.
The migrants are aged 17-30 and have no identity documents on them.
According to their own statements, they originate from Syria and Palestine.
They have been directed to the temporary detention centers in Svilengrad and Elhovo.
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » Over 200 000 Bulgarian Children Live Abroad
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Five Brands of Butter on the Bulgarian Market Have Violations in Their Composition (Picture)
- » From 2019, Bulgaria will Vote Electronically in all Elections
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol