Bulgarian Orthodox Church Urges Cancelation of LGBT Parade
The Bulgarian Orthodox Church has expectedly condemned the upcoming Sofia Pride LGBT parade in the capital, claiming the event would “jeopardize the moral pillars of society.”
The Church has claimed that “homosexuality, bisexuality, and transsexuality are an unnatural and harmful violation of God’s will.”
The clerics also believe that “unnatural” relations between people of the same sex – or different sexes – would “devalue” their personality.
The Holy Synod of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church has called upon the government to cancel the LGBT parade, which is scheduled to take place on June 22.
The event has been backed by the Ambassadors of 14 countries, including the US, Great Britain, France and Germany.
- » Subway Section to Sofia Airport to be Launched in early April
- » 600 000 People in Bulgaria are Working Poor – Trade Union
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers to Bring Scottish Rhythm to Bulgaria in Unconventional Performance
- » Loose Hose on Gas Cyllinder Sends People in Hospital
- » Judas Priest To Hit Sofia in June
- » Judge at Supreme Court of Cassation Appointed Interim Head of Sofia City Court
gays are treated with respect and tolerance in BG, but is it really necessary to shove the butt pirate lifestyle in everyone's face?
considering BG demographic crisis gays should be respectful and encourage family life while being tolerated, not promoting the anal brutalization lifestyle with all its degeneracy