Bulgarian Orthodox Church Urges Cancelation of LGBT Parade
The Bulgarian Orthodox Church has expectedly condemned the upcoming Sofia Pride LGBT parade in the capital, claiming the event would “jeopardize the moral pillars of society.”
The Church has claimed that “homosexuality, bisexuality, and transsexuality are an unnatural and harmful violation of God’s will.”
The clerics also believe that “unnatural” relations between people of the same sex – or different sexes – would “devalue” their personality.
The Holy Synod of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church has called upon the government to cancel the LGBT parade, which is scheduled to take place on June 22.
The event has been backed by the Ambassadors of 14 countries, including the US, Great Britain, France and Germany.
- » Bulgaria, World Prepare to Switch Off for Earth Hour
- » Bulgaria Switches to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday
- » Bulgaria’s Vidin Terminates Waste Collection, Disposal Contract with Concessionaire
- » Liberian-Registered Ship Impounded at Varna Port After Unpaid Debt
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers Greet Bulgarian Audience Prior to May Performance
- » Nineteen People Injured After Explosion in New York City's East Village
gays are treated with respect and tolerance in BG, but is it really necessary to shove the butt pirate lifestyle in everyone's face?
considering BG demographic crisis gays should be respectful and encourage family life while being tolerated, not promoting the anal brutalization lifestyle with all its degeneracy