Sharapova Glows in Relationship with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova has openly commented on her romance with Bulgarian youngster Grigor Dimitrov, saying that the relationship makes her feel refreshed.
Sharapova spoke glowingly about her relationship with the 22-year-old Bulgarian in an interview for USA TODAY Sports.
“It’s going really well, thank you,” she said.
Sharapova said that dating a younger man for the first time has been a refreshing experience.
“Maybe it makes me really young, too, inside, which is good.”
However, she stated that age is the most important aspect of the relationship.
“It’s about finding the person where you can be yourself all the time, where you’re comfortable with being younger girl, the older girl, the mature girl, and the person that understands you and look at you and say you’re completely off your rocker!”
Dimitrov is currently ranked 28th on the men’s tour and is considered to be among the most promising talents in international tennis.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Proceeds to 3rd Round of Toronto Masters
- » Ludogorets, Crvena Zvezda Tied in Champions League Qualifier
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Facing Serbia's Crvena Zvezda
- » Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Ascends His 8th Eight-Thousander
- » IOC Allows Russian Competitors to Take Part in Rio Olympics
- » Top Court for Sport Upholds IAAF Ban on Russian Athletes from Rio Olympics