Bulgaria Probes Illegal Construction in Thracian Sanctuary
Employees of Bulgaria's Directorate for National Construction Control, DNSK, are conducting Saturday an emergency probe in a Thracian sanctuary.
The probe involves not only a document check, but a check on location, which is reported as a construction site of a family hotel in the area of "Belintash," the village of Vrata, near the town of Asenovgrad.
The press office of the Bulgarian Ministry of Environment and Waters reports they have received a tipoff the construction was in a protected zone of the Thracian rock sanctuary "Belintash."
The probe has been ordered by the caretaker Minister of Environment and Waters, Ekaterina Zaharieva.
- » NIMH: Rains Expected, Thunders and Hails are Possible
- » Around 40% of Russians Believe Global Warming is not Real
- » Stephen Hawking: The Earth will Become as Hot as Venus
- » New Fires in Portugal
- » Code Yellow for High Temperatures in 24 Districts in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures up to 38°