Bulgaria Probes Illegal Construction in Thracian Sanctuary
Employees of Bulgaria's Directorate for National Construction Control, DNSK, are conducting Saturday an emergency probe in a Thracian sanctuary.
The probe involves not only a document check, but a check on location, which is reported as a construction site of a family hotel in the area of "Belintash," the village of Vrata, near the town of Asenovgrad.
The press office of the Bulgarian Ministry of Environment and Waters reports they have received a tipoff the construction was in a protected zone of the Thracian rock sanctuary "Belintash."
The probe has been ordered by the caretaker Minister of Environment and Waters, Ekaterina Zaharieva.
- » Strong Snowfall and an Erupting Volcano Caused Chaos in Japan
- » Philippine Volcano Spews Lava 700 Meters into the Sky
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
- » Indonesia Earthquake - 6.1-Magnitude
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away