Bulgaria's Berbatov Hints of Staying in Fulham
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is likely to stay for one more season with his current club, it appears from an interview he gave upon receiving Fulham’s Player of the Season award.
“It’s time to make an evaluation of the season, to correct things that we need to improve, so that the next season we should be better,” Berbatov said.
The 32-year-old forward agreed that the end of the season has been rather disappointing for Fulham, even though the Cottagers have had some good games.
The Bulgarian – who arrived at Fulham on transfer deadline day back in August – has been an integral part of Martin Jol’s side this season, finding the back of the net on no less than 14 occasions.
Recent rumors have linked the prolific striker with Turkish giants Galatasaray
- » Ludogorets did not Disappoint and Goes to the Next Round
- » Ludogorets Faces Jalgiris Tonight After a Loss in the First Leg in a Battle for the Champions League
- » Football Legend Francesco Totti Confirms Retirement
- » Bulgarian Defender Hristov Joins Fiorentina From Slavia Sofia
- » Record 8th Title For Federer
- » Garbine Muguruza Beats Venus Williams to Win 1st Title