Bulgaria's Ex-PM Mysteriously Meets Farmers, Escapes Journalists
Bulgarian center-right party GERB leader and former PM Boyko Borisov has held a meeting with agriculture producers Tuesday, but has not appeared to answer journalist's questions.
The meeting with farmers was held in GERB's headquarters at the National Palace of Culture in Sofia, says a GERB press release.
The statement does not mention the reason behind the event.
In an unprecedented move, GERB and its leader have not made a statement on the outcome of Bulgaria's early general elections held Sunday.
According to preliminary official results, the former ruling party came out first with 30.53% of the vote, a result smaller than the one it got on last general elections in July 2009.
- » Bulgarian Politicians Renew Dispute over Turkish-Language News
- » Bulgaria Gov't Seeks to Reinstate Rumen Porozhanov as Agriculture Fund Head
- » Court Re-appoints ex-Head of Bulgaria's Agriculture Fund
- » Bulgarian Police Cars to Be Equipped with GPS by end-2014 - IntMin
- » ABV 'Provides for Stability' of Bulgaria's Govt - Leader
- » Bulgaria's Minimum Wage Remains BGN 340 Next Year