Bulgaria's Berbatov Named Fulham's Player of the Season
Bulgarian forward Dimitar Berbatov has been named Fulham’s Player of the Season for 2012/13.
Berbatov, who joined the Cottagers from Manchester United in August, took first place in the online voting, just ahead of Greek midfielder Giorgos Karagounis, with Sascha Riether third.
Berbatov said: “I want to thank all the fans that voted for me for the Player of the Season. It is a real pleasure to play at Fulham and I am enjoying my football very much, so to get recognised in this way is very special.
“Football is a team game and obviously this is for all of them too, as we have worked hard to play together and I look forward to many more matches alongside them.”
Berbatov is Fulham’s top Premiership goalscorer this season, netting a total of 14 times.
Recent rumors have linked the 32-year-old striker with Turkish giants Galatasaray
- » Barcelona is Suing Neymar for EUR 8.5 Million, the Footballer Files Countersuit
- » Dimitar Berbatov is Now Officially a Player of Kerala Blasters in India
- » Pulev and Joshua Came to an Agreement for the Date and Place of the Match
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Under No.7 at the US Open
- » "Ludogorets" Will Host the Matches of Europa League in Razgrad
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins His 1st Masters 1000 Tite in the Finals in Cincinnati