It's Official: Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Dates Sharapova
Tennis princess Maria Sharapova and Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov have finally revealed in public their romantic relationship.
Rumors the two are dating have circulated for a while now, but both have firmly denied them. They kept explaining they were very happy with their "significant other," but never mentioned a particular name.
However, right after Dimitrov, 21, the tall, dark and handsome Bulgarian who has long been seen as the next big thing in tennis, defeated World Number One, Novak Djokovic, the couple was spotted on a romantic walk in Madrid.
Dimitrov and Sharapova were seen and caught on camera kissing, hugging and holding hands, which is putting an end to the endless rumors of their intimate relationship.
After the faceoff with Djokovic, Dimitrov said in an interview that his girlfriend told him before the game "several words that he would never forget" that boasted his spirit and helped him score the historic win.
"I will keep the exact words secret, but I want to thank her," he explained.
Dimitrov also said his favorite view in the entire world was the one from his girlfriend's villa. Sharapova owns a luxurious vacation home in Malibu with a view of the Pacific.
- » Bulgarian Women Among World's Top 10 Sexiest - Survey
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent
- » Scarlett Johansson Gave Birth To Baby Girl
- » Brangelina Got Married In France