It's Official: Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Dates Sharapova
Tennis princess Maria Sharapova and Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov have finally revealed in public their romantic relationship.
Rumors the two are dating have circulated for a while now, but both have firmly denied them. They kept explaining they were very happy with their "significant other," but never mentioned a particular name.
However, right after Dimitrov, 21, the tall, dark and handsome Bulgarian who has long been seen as the next big thing in tennis, defeated World Number One, Novak Djokovic, the couple was spotted on a romantic walk in Madrid.
Dimitrov and Sharapova were seen and caught on camera kissing, hugging and holding hands, which is putting an end to the endless rumors of their intimate relationship.
After the faceoff with Djokovic, Dimitrov said in an interview that his girlfriend told him before the game "several words that he would never forget" that boasted his spirit and helped him score the historic win.
"I will keep the exact words secret, but I want to thank her," he explained.
Dimitrov also said his favorite view in the entire world was the one from his girlfriend's villa. Sharapova owns a luxurious vacation home in Malibu with a view of the Pacific.
- » The Cranberries Proclaimed Maxim Behar as "Sir"
- » Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
- » Danish Architect Jan Gehl Invited To Consult on Sofia as Green City Vision