Bulgarian Olympic Committee to Elect New Chair
The Bulgarian Olympic Committee (BOC) is to elect Thursday a new Chair.
The contenders for the post are Stefka Kostadinova, who has been BOC Chair since 2005, Deputy BOC Chair and former head of the State Agency for Youth and Sports Vesela Lecheva, and former Sports Minister Vassil Ivanov.
The BOC Chair will be elected by 81 members of the Committee with voting rights.
- » Greek PAOK Signs Bulgarian Striker Dimitar Berbatov
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Australia's Ebden to Progress to 2nd Round of US Open
- » Bulgarian Mountain Runner Sets New Record on Completing Kom-Emine Hike
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet lalova-Collio Comes 7th in 200m World Final
- » Serie A Newcomer Signs Bulgarian Winger Aleksandar Tonev
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing