Bulgarian Olympic Committee to Elect New Chair
The Bulgarian Olympic Committee (BOC) is to elect Thursday a new Chair.
The contenders for the post are Stefka Kostadinova, who has been BOC Chair since 2005, Deputy BOC Chair and former head of the State Agency for Youth and Sports Vesela Lecheva, and former Sports Minister Vassil Ivanov.
The BOC Chair will be elected by 81 members of the Committee with voting rights.
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
- » Ludogorets, Basel Tied 1:1 in Champions League Group Game
- » World Chess Federation Confirms Bulgaria's Suspension