Bulgarian Olympic Committee to Elect New Chair
The Bulgarian Olympic Committee (BOC) is to elect Thursday a new Chair.
The contenders for the post are Stefka Kostadinova, who has been BOC Chair since 2005, Deputy BOC Chair and former head of the State Agency for Youth and Sports Vesela Lecheva, and former Sports Minister Vassil Ivanov.
The BOC Chair will be elected by 81 members of the Committee with voting rights.
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich
- » Kubrat Pulev to Fight For IBF Heavyweight title within 10 Months
- » Dimitar Berbatov: 'We are Trying to Surprise People in All Possible Ways'
- » Grigor Dimitrov Only A Step Away From TOP 10
- » Boryana Kaleyn 4th in the Rhythmic Gymnastics All-Around in Portugal