Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev Tops IBF Rankings
Bulgaria's top professional boxer Kubrat Pulev has for the first time topped the rankings of the International Boxing Federation in the heavyweight category.
In the current IBF heavyweight rankings, the second place remains unoccupied, while the third place is held by US boxer Bryant Jennings.
Kubrat Pulev is currently IBF International Heavyweight champion (2011) and European Boxing Union heavyweight champion (2012).
He was awarded the prize of Bulgarian athlete of the year for 2012.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Defeats David Goffin, Reaches US Open 4th Round
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets To Face Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bazel
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scores US Open 1st Round Win against American Ryan Harrison
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches UEFA Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Starts US Open With Victory
- » Boxing Match Kubrat Pulev – Wladimir Klitschko Is Postponed