Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev Tops IBF Rankings
Bulgaria's top professional boxer Kubrat Pulev has for the first time topped the rankings of the International Boxing Federation in the heavyweight category.
In the current IBF heavyweight rankings, the second place remains unoccupied, while the third place is held by US boxer Bryant Jennings.
Kubrat Pulev is currently IBF International Heavyweight champion (2011) and European Boxing Union heavyweight champion (2012).
He was awarded the prize of Bulgarian athlete of the year for 2012.
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration
- » The Match of the Season for Ludogorets in Europe