Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev Tops IBF Rankings
Bulgaria's top professional boxer Kubrat Pulev has for the first time topped the rankings of the International Boxing Federation in the heavyweight category.
In the current IBF heavyweight rankings, the second place remains unoccupied, while the third place is held by US boxer Bryant Jennings.
Kubrat Pulev is currently IBF International Heavyweight champion (2011) and European Boxing Union heavyweight champion (2012).
He was awarded the prize of Bulgarian athlete of the year for 2012.
- » Ludogorets, Liverpool Face Off in Decisive Encounter
- » Klitschko's Promotion Agency Sues Pulev Over Drug Allegations
- » Klitschko Hit Pulev With Force Equalling 450 Kg
- » Serbian Basketball Fan Stabbed to Death in Istanbul
- » Schumacher Paralysed - With Speech, Memory Problems
- » Bulgarian Football Union Dismisses Head Coach