Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev Tops IBF Rankings
Bulgaria's top professional boxer Kubrat Pulev has for the first time topped the rankings of the International Boxing Federation in the heavyweight category.
In the current IBF heavyweight rankings, the second place remains unoccupied, while the third place is held by US boxer Bryant Jennings.
Kubrat Pulev is currently IBF International Heavyweight champion (2011) and European Boxing Union heavyweight champion (2012).
He was awarded the prize of Bulgarian athlete of the year for 2012.
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Ousted from Second Round in Madrid
- » Bulgaria’s Stamenova Keeps Champion’s Title in Women’s 200m Euro Single Canoe Race
- » Grigor Dimitrov Loses Chance to Face Federer at Istanbul Open Final
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Istanbul Semifinals
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Moves Closer to WTA's Top 100
- » World Football Elite Expected to Gather in Sofia in June