Bulgarian Caretaker PM: Kozloduy NPP CEO Here to Stay
The CEO of Bulgaria's only operational nuclear power plant in Kozloduy, Valentin Nikolov, will not be fired, caretaker prime minister Milen Raykov confirmed on Tuesday.
"I assess highly the work that Mr Nikolov is doing and can see no reason for radical measures at this point,” Marin Raykov said at a press conference.
He added that the next government will also have the opportunity to express their views on the topic.
- » Bulgarian MPs Reject Proposal to Renew Construction of South Stream
- » Italy's Saipem Takes Gazprom to Court over South Stream Demise
- » Bulgaria Energy Min Denies 'Plans to Circumvent Ukraine Gas Routes'
- » Bulgaria’s Kozloduy NPP Signs Deal to Extend Life of Unit 6 up to 60 Years
- » Gas Hub, Kozloduy NPP's Units 5-6 Top Agenda of Bulgaria-Russia Committee
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator Expects 20% Drop in Natgas Price in Q2