Bulgarian Caretaker PM: Kozloduy NPP CEO Here to Stay
The CEO of Bulgaria's only operational nuclear power plant in Kozloduy, Valentin Nikolov, will not be fired, caretaker prime minister Milen Raykov confirmed on Tuesday.
"I assess highly the work that Mr Nikolov is doing and can see no reason for radical measures at this point,” Marin Raykov said at a press conference.
He added that the next government will also have the opportunity to express their views on the topic.
- » Coal Miners Protest Decision for Early Suspension of Bobov Dol TPP Unit
- » EU Commissioner: Russia Must Guarantee Gas Supplies, Ukraine Secure Transit
- » Power Price Hike as of October 1 in Bulgaria Is Inevitable – Watchdog Member
- » Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog Head, One Deputy Resign
- » Europe to Rely Heavily on Russian Gas Until 2020 at Least, Fitch Says
- » Bulgaria Decides to Set up Energy Board