Bulgarian Caretaker PM: Kozloduy NPP CEO Here to Stay
The CEO of Bulgaria's only operational nuclear power plant in Kozloduy, Valentin Nikolov, will not be fired, caretaker prime minister Milen Raykov confirmed on Tuesday.
"I assess highly the work that Mr Nikolov is doing and can see no reason for radical measures at this point,” Marin Raykov said at a press conference.
He added that the next government will also have the opportunity to express their views on the topic.
- » Romanians Threaten to Set Houses Ablaze in Protest against Chevron Fracking
- » Bulgaria Urges Active Dialogue between EC, Russia on South Stream
- » Bulgaria's Wind, Solar Power Producers Want New Fee Vetoed
- » EU: Bulgaria Must Re-Negotiate South Stream Deal with Russia
- » Bulgaria MPs Ok 20% Renewable Energy Tax, Defy Protests
- » Bulgarian Renewable Energy Protesters: Infrastructure Projects are Corrupt