Bulgarian Caretaker PM: Kozloduy NPP CEO Here to Stay
The CEO of Bulgaria's only operational nuclear power plant in Kozloduy, Valentin Nikolov, will not be fired, caretaker prime minister Milen Raykov confirmed on Tuesday.
"I assess highly the work that Mr Nikolov is doing and can see no reason for radical measures at this point,” Marin Raykov said at a press conference.
He added that the next government will also have the opportunity to express their views on the topic.
- » Bulgaria, Russia Discuss Future of Equipment Built for Scrapped Belene NPP Project
- » EC Closes 2012 Power Exports Case against Bulgaria
- » Russian Experts Skeptical on Bulgaria's Plans to Sell Reactor to Iran
- » Energy Min: No Power Price Hike after Nuclear Plant Ruling against Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Pay EUR 0.55 B to Russian Co over Abandoned Nuclear Project
- » Nuclear Power Is of Strategic Importance to Bulgaria - Energy Minister