Bulgarian Caretaker PM: Kozloduy NPP CEO Here to Stay
The CEO of Bulgaria's only operational nuclear power plant in Kozloduy, Valentin Nikolov, will not be fired, caretaker prime minister Milen Raykov confirmed on Tuesday.
"I assess highly the work that Mr Nikolov is doing and can see no reason for radical measures at this point,” Marin Raykov said at a press conference.
He added that the next government will also have the opportunity to express their views on the topic.
- » Israel has Reached a Historic Deal on Egypt's Natural Gas Supply
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Negotiate the Construction of the Southern Gas Corridor Today in Baku
- » About 2000 Households are Without Power Supply in NW Bulgaria, Due to Strong Wind
- » The EU's Dependence on Gas Imports will Increase to 83% in 2040
- » CEZ: About 5 000 Subscribers in Western Bulgaria Are Still Left Without Power
- » Rising Urges Bulgaria to Meet Nuclear Power Potential