Pope Francis Greets Orthodox World for Easter
Catholic Pope Francis has congratulated Orthodox Christians from around the world for Easter, which they celebrate this Sunday, May 5.
"Today Eastern Churches which follow the Julian calendar, are celebrating Easter. I want to send our brothers and sisters my greetings," said the pope du ring Sunday prayer at the St. Peter square in Rome.
"I am uniting all my heart with them in the joyful greeting: "Christ has arisen!" said Pope Francis.
The pope prayed for all Christians to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, and turned his thoughts especially towards those who greet Easter in conditions of suffering.
- » Two Earthquakes Measuring 3.3, 3.9 on Richter Scale Registered in SE Bulgaria
- » Subway Trains to Sofia Airport Start Running at 1 pm on April 2
- » Access to Key Bulgarian Government Websites Restored
- » Fire Breaks out in Central London, 2,000 People Evacuated
- » Key Bulgarian Government Websites Blocked
- » French Officials Deny Video Footage Found at Germanwings Plane Crash Site