Pope Francis Greets Orthodox World for Easter
Catholic Pope Francis has congratulated Orthodox Christians from around the world for Easter, which they celebrate this Sunday, May 5.
"Today Eastern Churches which follow the Julian calendar, are celebrating Easter. I want to send our brothers and sisters my greetings," said the pope du ring Sunday prayer at the St. Peter square in Rome.
"I am uniting all my heart with them in the joyful greeting: "Christ has arisen!" said Pope Francis.
The pope prayed for all Christians to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, and turned his thoughts especially towards those who greet Easter in conditions of suffering.
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » The Duisburg Casino in Germany Turns 10
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Austrian Ambassador Roland Hauser Tops Novinite.com's Personalities in the News Poll
- » World Fails to Match Levski's Ideal, Bulgarian President Says
- » Bulgaria, 3 Other NATO States 'Picked Russia to Defend Them if Threatened'