Pope Francis Greets Orthodox World for Easter
Catholic Pope Francis has congratulated Orthodox Christians from around the world for Easter, which they celebrate this Sunday, May 5.
"Today Eastern Churches which follow the Julian calendar, are celebrating Easter. I want to send our brothers and sisters my greetings," said the pope du ring Sunday prayer at the St. Peter square in Rome.
"I am uniting all my heart with them in the joyful greeting: "Christ has arisen!" said Pope Francis.
The pope prayed for all Christians to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, and turned his thoughts especially towards those who greet Easter in conditions of suffering.
- » A Piece of Insulation Material from an Apartment Building Fell on a Child in Shumen
- » Nude Man Lied Down in the Middle of a Boulevard in the Sofia City Center
- » Sofia will have a Second Archaeological Complex
- » Two New 'Harry Potter' Books
- » Russia is Investigating Fidget Spinners after Reports Claim they ‘Zombify’ Youth
- » Earthquake 4.1 on Richter Scale Shook Greece