Galatasaray to Test Berba's Allegiance to Fulham - Report
Turkish side Galatasaray is expected to extend an offer to Bulgarian forward Dimitar Berbatov during the summer transfer window, according to information in the UK press.
Galatasaray is to renew its interest in Berbatov and offer GBP 5 M to his current team Fulham, writes Sunday People.
This will be seen as a test for the Bulgarian's allegiance to Fulham, after reports came that both he and manager Martin Jol have misgivings about the club's policies.
Jol was Berbatov's manager during the latter's stint in Tottenham, and the two are known to work well together.
The price of GBP 5 M is equal to that paid by Fulham to Manchester United for Berbatov's summer of 2012 transfer.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Bjorn Fratangelo at Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria's Stiliyan Petrov to Join Aston Villa for Pre-season Training
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Undergoes Successful Spine Surgery
- » Bulgarian Olympic Medalist Will Not Box at Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Has Reportedly Come Out of Coma
- » Kubrat Pulev to Box Mariusz Wach in Sofia in Autumn