Galatasaray to Test Berba's Allegiance to Fulham - Report
Turkish side Galatasaray is expected to extend an offer to Bulgarian forward Dimitar Berbatov during the summer transfer window, according to information in the UK press.
Galatasaray is to renew its interest in Berbatov and offer GBP 5 M to his current team Fulham, writes Sunday People.
This will be seen as a test for the Bulgarian's allegiance to Fulham, after reports came that both he and manager Martin Jol have misgivings about the club's policies.
Jol was Berbatov's manager during the latter's stint in Tottenham, and the two are known to work well together.
The price of GBP 5 M is equal to that paid by Fulham to Manchester United for Berbatov's summer of 2012 transfer.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Vows to Get Over Defeat at Istanbul Final
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Schwartzman at ATP Istanbul Final
- » Vegan Mountaineer Skatov Also Ascends Annapurna
- » Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Climbs World's Deadliest Peak
- » Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov Reaches ATP Istanbul Final
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Semifinals in Istanbul