Bulgaria's Lalova Wins 100 M IAAF World Challenge
Bulgarian runner Ivet Lalova won the 100 meters sprint at the IAAF World Challenge meeting Seiko Golden Grand Prix 2013 in Tokyo.
Lalova, who is running for the first time this season, made the race at 11.46 seconds.
A close second was American Candyce McGrone (11.49 sec), followed by Jamaica's Aleen Bailey (11.50 sec).
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko
- » Fenninger Wins First Run of World Cup Ladies Combined in Bansko
- » World Ski Cup Race in Bulgaria's Bansko Cancelled over Heavy Fog
- » Bulgaria's Litex Sells Colombian Striker for EUR 1.6 M to Chinese Team
- » Bad Weather Postpones Super Giant Slalom in Bulgaria's Bansko
- » Bulgaria's Karatancheva Qualifies for Acapulco Semifinals