Bulgaria's Lalova Wins 100 M IAAF World Challenge
Bulgarian runner Ivet Lalova won the 100 meters sprint at the IAAF World Challenge meeting Seiko Golden Grand Prix 2013 in Tokyo.
Lalova, who is running for the first time this season, made the race at 11.46 seconds.
A close second was American Candyce McGrone (11.49 sec), followed by Jamaica's Aleen Bailey (11.50 sec).
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League