Bulgaria's Lalova Wins 100 M IAAF World Challenge
Bulgarian runner Ivet Lalova won the 100 meters sprint at the IAAF World Challenge meeting Seiko Golden Grand Prix 2013 in Tokyo.
Lalova, who is running for the first time this season, made the race at 11.46 seconds.
A close second was American Candyce McGrone (11.49 sec), followed by Jamaica's Aleen Bailey (11.50 sec).
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration
- » The Match of the Season for Ludogorets in Europe