UK's Prince Edward to Visit Bulgaria in June
Britain’s Prince Edward and his wife Sophie will visit Bulgaria on June 23-24on the invitation of Bulgarian President Rossen Plevneliev, it has been announced.
The British embassy in Sofia has clarified that the visit will be focused on Prince Edward’s charitable work, according to local media.
Their Royal Highnesses are expected to monitor the progress made so far in the implementation of the strategy for deinstitutionalisation in Bulgaria.
Prince Edward is also expected to declare his support for the efforts to establish the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award in Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on World Leaders to Solve Refugee Crisis
- » Bulgaria’s Tsetska Tsacheva To Participate in 4th World Conference of Speakers of Parliament
- » Troops Sent to Help Patrol Bulgaria-Macedonia Border Only Have Monitoring Functions
- » Bulgaria Lacks Progress in Fight against Corruption – US Interim Chargé d'Affaires
- » Deputy PM Kuneva to Discuss Bulgaria’s Bid to Join Schengen on Finland Visit
- » Bulgarian FM: Relations with Russia Are Not in Such Bad Shape