UK's Prince Edward to Visit Bulgaria in June
Britain’s Prince Edward and his wife Sophie will visit Bulgaria on June 23-24on the invitation of Bulgarian President Rossen Plevneliev, it has been announced.
The British embassy in Sofia has clarified that the visit will be focused on Prince Edward’s charitable work, according to local media.
Their Royal Highnesses are expected to monitor the progress made so far in the implementation of the strategy for deinstitutionalisation in Bulgaria.
Prince Edward is also expected to declare his support for the efforts to establish the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award in Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria, China to Boost Cooperation in Education
- » PM: Bulgaria Could Play Important Role in Improving Europe-China Connectivity
- » Bulgaria Interested in ‘Fast De-escalation’ of Russia-Turkey Tensions
- » Bulgarian Ambassador in Ankara: Worsened Russia-Turkey Ties Could Increase Refugee Wave
- » Bulgaria 'Ready to Help France' for Quick Solution of Syria Crisis
- » Russia Urges Bulgaria to Refrain from 'Ill-Grounded' Claims