UK's Prince Edward to Visit Bulgaria in June
Britain’s Prince Edward and his wife Sophie will visit Bulgaria on June 23-24on the invitation of Bulgarian President Rossen Plevneliev, it has been announced.
The British embassy in Sofia has clarified that the visit will be focused on Prince Edward’s charitable work, according to local media.
Their Royal Highnesses are expected to monitor the progress made so far in the implementation of the strategy for deinstitutionalisation in Bulgaria.
Prince Edward is also expected to declare his support for the efforts to establish the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award in Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Discussing Energy Projects, Sanctions Policy on Washington Visit
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Starts U.S. Visit with Meetings on Energy, Trade
- » No Bulgarian Citizens Hurt in Munich Shooting, Consul General Tells PM
- » Bulgaria Meets Canada’s Conditions for Visa Waiver – PM Borisov
- » Bulgaria, U.S. Discuss Exchange of Information on Organised Crime, Terrorism
- » Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova Ranks 3rd in First Vote for Next UN Chief