Bulgaria's Dimitrov Leapfrogs to World No. 28
Bulgarian youngster Grigor Dimitrov has reached a new career-high ATP ranking spot, moving up six spots to No.28.
Dimitrov exhibited some impressing display to reach the quarter-finals of the Monte Carlo Masters last week, where he lost dramatically to Rafael Nadal.
The 21-year-old Bulgarian now has a total of 1272 points.
Monte Carlo winner Novak Djokovic remains world No.1 in the latest ATP tennis rankings, ahead of Roger Federer, Andy Murray and David Ferrer.
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna
- » Official: There will be No Match Between Pulev and Joshua
- » Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov
- » The Construction of a New National Football Stadium Outside the City Center is being Considered
- » Implants in the Body of Athletes to for Doping Control