Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Looking Forward to Clash with Nadal
Bulgaria’s promising tennis youngster Grigor Dimitrov has said he is excited ahead of his Monte Carlo Masters quarter-final game against Rafael Nadal on Friday.
"Really looking forward to that match tomorrow," Dimitrov said, as cited by ATP’s official website.
"Even for now I'm very excited. Hopefully I can perform at my best. It's going to be a great match. I'm feeling quite good coming on court with [the top players]. I feel also physically I'm ready to kind of hang with them more as the match goes on.”
Dimitrov stated that Nadal was the greatest clay court player of all time, adding it would be most important to keep a good composure against the Spaniard.
The 21-year-old Bulgarian is through to his first ATP World Tour Masters 1000 quarter-final and will face Nadal for the second time, having lost to the 11-time major champion four years ago in Rotterdam.
- » Bulgaria to Host ATP 250 Tournament in Sofia in February 2016
- » Sofia City Court Upholds Insolvency of CSKA Football Club
- » Bulgaria Drops Ten Positions to 78th Place in FIFA Ranking
- » Bulgarian Becomes First Vegan to Ascend Eighth Highest Peak in World
- » Boyan Petrov Becomes First Bulgarian to Ascend Eighth Highest Peak in World
- » Bulgaria's Ivelin Popov Voted Best Player in Russian Premier League for September