Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Looking Forward to Clash with Nadal
Bulgaria’s promising tennis youngster Grigor Dimitrov has said he is excited ahead of his Monte Carlo Masters quarter-final game against Rafael Nadal on Friday.
"Really looking forward to that match tomorrow," Dimitrov said, as cited by ATP’s official website.
"Even for now I'm very excited. Hopefully I can perform at my best. It's going to be a great match. I'm feeling quite good coming on court with [the top players]. I feel also physically I'm ready to kind of hang with them more as the match goes on.”
Dimitrov stated that Nadal was the greatest clay court player of all time, adding it would be most important to keep a good composure against the Spaniard.
The 21-year-old Bulgarian is through to his first ATP World Tour Masters 1000 quarter-final and will face Nadal for the second time, having lost to the 11-time major champion four years ago in Rotterdam.
- » Bulgarians Win 12 Medals at World Arm Wrestling Championship in Vilnius
- » Sofia Fails to Become Host City for Euro 2020 Matches
- » Ludogorets Loses 1-2 to Liverpool in Champions League Clash
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany
- » Michael Schumacher Discharged from Hospital to Continue Recovery at Home