Turkey Lifts Ban on Imports of Bulgarian Eggs, Dairy Products
Bulgaria is to renew its export of eggs and dairy products to Turkey, as Ankara has lifted a 16-year-old ban on the import of these products from its neighboring country.
The Bulgarian Agriculture Ministry has announced that the ban, which was imposed back in 1997, has been lifted by Turkish authorities.
Export certificates concerning eggs and dairy products have been agreed at after long negotiations between the two countries, the Agriculture Ministry says.
- » Huawei Presents 'Perfect Selfie' Smartphone in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Business Confidence Index Rises in May
- » Bulgaria Officially Opens 34-km Section of Maritsa Motorway
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Offer Joint Spa Holiday Packages from 2016
- » EU Funding is Available for Bulgarian Gas Hub Construction, Minister Petkova says
- » Maxim Behar Backed for New 3-Year Term on Management Board of Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum