Turkey Lifts Ban on Imports of Bulgarian Eggs, Dairy Products
Bulgaria is to renew its export of eggs and dairy products to Turkey, as Ankara has lifted a 16-year-old ban on the import of these products from its neighboring country.
The Bulgarian Agriculture Ministry has announced that the ban, which was imposed back in 1997, has been lifted by Turkish authorities.
Export certificates concerning eggs and dairy products have been agreed at after long negotiations between the two countries, the Agriculture Ministry says.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 47th in Economic Freedom Index
- » KEVR: Bulgargaz' Demand for 32% Hike in Gas Prices Is Unjustifiably High
- » Bulgaria 'Seeking South Stream Project Revival'
- » Holiday and Spa Expo Kicks Off in Blgaria
- » Bulgaria Posted 1.3% inflation in January
- » South Stream Project Will Be Carried Out, Russian Official Says