Turkey Lifts Ban on Imports of Bulgarian Eggs, Dairy Products
Bulgaria is to renew its export of eggs and dairy products to Turkey, as Ankara has lifted a 16-year-old ban on the import of these products from its neighboring country.
The Bulgarian Agriculture Ministry has announced that the ban, which was imposed back in 1997, has been lifted by Turkish authorities.
Export certificates concerning eggs and dairy products have been agreed at after long negotiations between the two countries, the Agriculture Ministry says.
- » Bulgaria’s PM: At least ½ of Hemus Motorway Will Be Ready by End of Term in Office
- » 1.7 Million Bulgarians to Spend 2015 Summer Holidays at Domestic Resorts
- » 5km Long Section of Bulgaria’s Hemus Motorway Opens for Traffic
- » Bulgaria State Energy Cos to Save BGN 20 M This Year - Minister
- » Energy Watchdog Head Refuses to Resign Despite Pressure from Businesses
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Pledges New Control Unit to Prevent Energy Fraud Schemes