Turkey Lifts Ban on Imports of Bulgarian Eggs, Dairy Products
Bulgaria is to renew its export of eggs and dairy products to Turkey, as Ankara has lifted a 16-year-old ban on the import of these products from its neighboring country.
The Bulgarian Agriculture Ministry has announced that the ban, which was imposed back in 1997, has been lifted by Turkish authorities.
Export certificates concerning eggs and dairy products have been agreed at after long negotiations between the two countries, the Agriculture Ministry says.
- » Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania 'Can Be Centers of Excellence for Nuclear Decommissioning'
- » Time for Bulgaria to Join Euro Waiting Room - C-Bank Governor
- » Bulgaria OKs EUR 200 M Loan Agreement with CoE Bank
- » Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia to Cooperate in Tourism
- » Three Companies Interested in Bulgaria's Belene Nuclear Plant
- » Bulgaria's GDP Grew 3.4% in Q3, 2016