Turkey Lifts Ban on Imports of Bulgarian Eggs, Dairy Products
Bulgaria is to renew its export of eggs and dairy products to Turkey, as Ankara has lifted a 16-year-old ban on the import of these products from its neighboring country.
The Bulgarian Agriculture Ministry has announced that the ban, which was imposed back in 1997, has been lifted by Turkish authorities.
Export certificates concerning eggs and dairy products have been agreed at after long negotiations between the two countries, the Agriculture Ministry says.
- » Price Cuts at Bulgaria’s Black Sea Resorts Reach 50% in September
- » Power Distributor EVN Seeks 17.9% Price Hike in Southeastern Bulgaria
- » EU Commission Motives to Freeze South Stream 'Political' - Gazprom
- » Armenia Joins Eurasian Union
- » Gov't to Seek BGN 300 M from Internal Market
- » Bulgarian Energy Board to Hold First Session