Turkey Lifts Ban on Imports of Bulgarian Eggs, Dairy Products
Bulgaria is to renew its export of eggs and dairy products to Turkey, as Ankara has lifted a 16-year-old ban on the import of these products from its neighboring country.
The Bulgarian Agriculture Ministry has announced that the ban, which was imposed back in 1997, has been lifted by Turkish authorities.
Export certificates concerning eggs and dairy products have been agreed at after long negotiations between the two countries, the Agriculture Ministry says.
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire
- » Labor Costs Increase by 12% by the End of 2017
- » The American University in Bulgaria Organizes a Conference on Entrepreneurship
- » What is the Future of Real Estate in Sofia?