Turkey Lifts Ban on Imports of Bulgarian Eggs, Dairy Products
Bulgaria is to renew its export of eggs and dairy products to Turkey, as Ankara has lifted a 16-year-old ban on the import of these products from its neighboring country.
The Bulgarian Agriculture Ministry has announced that the ban, which was imposed back in 1997, has been lifted by Turkish authorities.
Export certificates concerning eggs and dairy products have been agreed at after long negotiations between the two countries, the Agriculture Ministry says.
- » Bulgaria to Export over 2 M Tonnes of Wheat in 2014
- » Bulgarian Caretaker Minister Emphasizes Increase in Tourist Numbers, Revenues
- » Former CEO of Kozloduy NPP: Bulgaria Needs Energy Strategy by 2050
- » Bulgaria, Turkey to Celebrate Cross-Border Projects on European Cooperation Day
- » Bulgaria, Azerbaijan Sign 2 Agreements on Gas Projects
- » Sofia, Varna Property Prices Rise, Still Well Below Pre-Crisis Peaks