2 Police Bosses Released from Duty in Bulgarian 'Watergate'
The head of the special surveillance unit of Bulgaria's police, together with a director from the unit, have temporarily released from duty until the end of investigations against them.
This was ordered by Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Interior Gen Petya Parvanova, after the Prosecutor's Office announced that an ongoing investigation has found rampant violations in the police's use of special surveillance devices.
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May
- » Donors Campaign for Books Being Organized on The World Book and Copyright Day