2 Police Bosses Released from Duty in Bulgarian 'Watergate'
The head of the special surveillance unit of Bulgaria's police, together with a director from the unit, have temporarily released from duty until the end of investigations against them.
This was ordered by Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Interior Gen Petya Parvanova, after the Prosecutor's Office announced that an ongoing investigation has found rampant violations in the police's use of special surveillance devices.
- » Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Sofia's 1st Living Christmas Tree to Be Lit Up on Thursday
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Oblige Telecoms to Give Data on Missing Persons
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%
- » Theodore Ushev's Animation with Chance for Oscar Nominations 2017