2 Police Bosses Released from Duty in Bulgarian 'Watergate'
The head of the special surveillance unit of Bulgaria's police, together with a director from the unit, have temporarily released from duty until the end of investigations against them.
This was ordered by Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Interior Gen Petya Parvanova, after the Prosecutor's Office announced that an ongoing investigation has found rampant violations in the police's use of special surveillance devices.
- » Protesters Demand Resignation of Bulgaria's Finance Minister
- » Man Presumed Dead After Blast at Bulgarian Hunting Ammo Factory
- » Woman Finds Hand Grenade In Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Child Mortality Is 2 Times Higher Than EU's
- » Spain's 'Cultural Earthquake' to Rock Sofia in 2015
- » Sofia Woman Finds Hand Grenade at Her Door