2 Police Bosses Released from Duty in Bulgarian 'Watergate'
The head of the special surveillance unit of Bulgaria's police, together with a director from the unit, have temporarily released from duty until the end of investigations against them.
This was ordered by Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Interior Gen Petya Parvanova, after the Prosecutor's Office announced that an ongoing investigation has found rampant violations in the police's use of special surveillance devices.
- » Two-Thirds of Deaths in Bulgaria Linked to Cardiovascular Diseases
- » Bulgaria Ranks 46th in Bloomberg's Healthcare System Index
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Pioneering Maritime Archaeology in Black Sea
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away