2 Police Bosses Released from Duty in Bulgarian 'Watergate'
The head of the special surveillance unit of Bulgaria's police, together with a director from the unit, have temporarily released from duty until the end of investigations against them.
This was ordered by Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Interior Gen Petya Parvanova, after the Prosecutor's Office announced that an ongoing investigation has found rampant violations in the police's use of special surveillance devices.
- » Bulgarian Scientists Develop First Space Greenhouse on Earth
- » Wildfire in Southwestern Bulgaria Tamed, No Danger to Spread
- » Bulgarian Population Decreased by 0.6 % in 2014
- » Serbian Government Jet Failure Forces President Nikolic to Cancel Vatican Visit
- » Bulgaria Registers Increased Air Pollution Levels
- » NGO Project Residence Baba to Save Bulgarian Villages from Depopulation