2 Police Bosses Released from Duty in Bulgarian 'Watergate'
The head of the special surveillance unit of Bulgaria's police, together with a director from the unit, have temporarily released from duty until the end of investigations against them.
This was ordered by Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Interior Gen Petya Parvanova, after the Prosecutor's Office announced that an ongoing investigation has found rampant violations in the police's use of special surveillance devices.
- » Fresh Snow Catches Bulgaria Off-Guard
- » Greece Halts Trucks from Bulgaria over Bad Weather
- » Code Yellow in Most of Bulgaria over Snow, Road Ice
- » Bulgaria's Handover of Gulenist to Turkey 'Unlawful' - Amnesty
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Snow in Most of Country Wednesday
- » Snow, Wind Warning Issued across Bulgaria