2 Police Bosses Released from Duty in Bulgarian 'Watergate'
The head of the special surveillance unit of Bulgaria's police, together with a director from the unit, have temporarily released from duty until the end of investigations against them.
This was ordered by Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Interior Gen Petya Parvanova, after the Prosecutor's Office announced that an ongoing investigation has found rampant violations in the police's use of special surveillance devices.
- » 4 Bulgarian Districts under Code Orange Alert due to Heavy Rains
- » 64 Thousand First Graders to Start School on September 15
- » Protest Over Polling Stations in Turkey Staged Outside Election Commission HQ
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Marks Holy Cross Day
- » Bulgarian Firemen Celebrate Professional Holiday
- » Berkovitsa Dam Overflowing since Monday, No Risk for People – Mayor