2 Police Bosses Released from Duty in Bulgarian 'Watergate'
The head of the special surveillance unit of Bulgaria's police, together with a director from the unit, have temporarily released from duty until the end of investigations against them.
This was ordered by Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Interior Gen Petya Parvanova, after the Prosecutor's Office announced that an ongoing investigation has found rampant violations in the police's use of special surveillance devices.
- » 4 People Dead, 15 Injured in Road Accidents During the Past Day
- » Code Yellow Warning Issued Over Heavy Rain in 18 Bulgarian Districts
- » 3 People Dead, 23 Injured in Road Accidents During Past Day
- » 100 Bulgarian Books Were Introduced to the Library of Congress in Washington D.C
- » Bulgarian Christians Celebrate Ascension of Christ
- » International Poetry Festival Begins Today in Plovdiv