2 Police Bosses Released from Duty in Bulgarian 'Watergate'
The head of the special surveillance unit of Bulgaria's police, together with a director from the unit, have temporarily released from duty until the end of investigations against them.
This was ordered by Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Interior Gen Petya Parvanova, after the Prosecutor's Office announced that an ongoing investigation has found rampant violations in the police's use of special surveillance devices.
- » The $500 apple: Woman Fined For Failing to Declare Fruit She Was Given on Flight
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
- » Earthquake of 5.1 in the Southeastern Turkish Province of Adayman, Wounded People
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
- » Fire in Karaoke Bar in Southern China Kills at least 18
- » Helicopter Made an Emergency Landing in the Yard of a Winery in Svishtov (Video)