2 Police Bosses Released from Duty in Bulgarian 'Watergate'
The head of the special surveillance unit of Bulgaria's police, together with a director from the unit, have temporarily released from duty until the end of investigations against them.
This was ordered by Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Interior Gen Petya Parvanova, after the Prosecutor's Office announced that an ongoing investigation has found rampant violations in the police's use of special surveillance devices.
- » Less Bulgarians Went on Holiday Abroad at End of 2014
- » Bulgaria to Host Junior Eurovision Song Contest in 2015
- » Bulgaria’s 2011-2013 Refugee Integration Strategy Was Total Failure – Audit Office
- » Greek Singer Demis Roussos Dies
- » Bulgaria Deputy Parliament Speaker Dies Aged 60
- » Turkish Tourist Suffers Injuries While Skiing in Bulgaria’s Bansko