2 Police Bosses Released from Duty in Bulgarian 'Watergate'
The head of the special surveillance unit of Bulgaria's police, together with a director from the unit, have temporarily released from duty until the end of investigations against them.
This was ordered by Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Interior Gen Petya Parvanova, after the Prosecutor's Office announced that an ongoing investigation has found rampant violations in the police's use of special surveillance devices.
- » Bulgaria's Ombudsman Refers Internet Tracking to Constitutional Court
- » Fire Burned in A Skyscraper Under Construction in Sofia
- » Microsoft Programming Competition Gaining Popularity in Bulgaria
- » 5000 YO Golden Treasure on Display in National History Museum
- » Only 10% of Bulgaria's Disabled People Are Employed
- » Bulgarian Children Suffer from Obesity, Prefer Tv to Sport