"Four years now Bulgaria and her people are writhing under a regime that is arrogant and self-complacent - a regime that as a horde marauded the country, that imposed police repression, a regime that crushed small and medium businesses, annihilated 400,000 jobs and led people to poverty. The symbol of Boyko Borisov's rule will not be the unfinished highways. Tragically, this symbol will be the human torches - those people who took their lives from despair, from lack of all hope. This has never happened to Bulgaria! And now those impudents want a second term in power."
Bulgarian Socialist Party leader Sergey Stanishev delivers a speech at opening of the party's campaign for the May 12 early general elections.
- » Today's Quote: The President Is an Injured Carrier Pigeon
- » Today's Quote: The Fall of Bulgaria's 'Dictatorship'
- » Today's Quote: Presidential Candidate for Life. Literally
- » Today's Quote: Ahmet Davutoglu
- » Today's Quote: Populism and Alcoholism
- » Today's Quote: Bulgaria's PM Dreaming of Legal Loopholes